International Partnerships Manager
October 6, 2021
Apply for this job
About Advertise Purple
Advertise Purple is an award-winning advertising agency focused on the most exciting and progressive area of online marketing today: affiliate. The e-commerce industry is at the beginning of a paradigm shift in the way online businesses diversify their marketing portfolios and acquire customers; more and more are turning away from the antiquated model of Google advertising and directing their focus toward the affiliate space. AdPurp is here to grab their hand and help them navigate the unknown into the promised land of profitability. We have a suite of proprietary software tools, 15,093 affiliate partnerships, and loads and loads of data to assist. Our current customer base spans the gamut of online companies ranging from $10 million/yr online furniture dealers to $4 billion publicly traded tech giants.
The International Partnership Manager drives the ongoing success of new and existing affiliate partnerships in a wide range of international markets. You will establish and nurture relationships with top revenue-driving international companies and oversee the onboarding and ongoing management of our advertisers. You will report to the Senior International Account Manager to complete designated tasks. Responsibilities include, though are not limited to the following:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with international affiliates across Europe, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and APAC regions.
- Assist as the lead point of contact for any and all of business partners assigned to you.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of AP solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales expectations.
- Forecast and track key metrics.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Ability to creatively brainstorm new ideas and collaborate with teammates to help the international department find its most optimal strategies to work with clients and affiliates.
What to Expect
- Expected to work off-hours to expedite strategies and communication with affiliates. The off-hours are dependent on the countries managed, and it is expected that affiliates hear back from the International Partnership Manager during their work hours. Thus, this position will be semi-remote within the normal 40 hours per week standard. Communication during off-hours is expected in the form of emails and phone calls.
- Until deemed safe by CDC and local governments, work will remain 100% remote due to COVID-19..
- Once lockdown lifts, work will be predominately remote, with the expectation to come into the office 1-2 times per week for team meetings.
Required Skills & Experience
- Preferred: 1-2 years of successful experience at a reputable marketing agency.
- Preferred: Language Fluency in Spanish, German, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Japanese, Manadarin, or Korean.
- Preferred: Previous international work experience
- BA or BS from a top-tier university.
- Strong innovation skills.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer & Excel literate.
- Proactive nature.
Compensation & Benefits
- UNLIMITED PAID vacation, health benefits, 401k match, catered lunches, office perks.
- Possibility to travel internationally to meet with clients, networks, and affiliates.
- Room for growth and leadership opportunities within this department.
- Room for creative thinking and planning within this department.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 /year
Recently Voted By Inc as a “2019 Best Workplace.”