Terms are synonymous, both referring to a third party whom promotes your brand at no upfront cost. Instead, they charge a revenue share upon sales conversion.
- Despite Troubling Times in the U.S., Holiday E-commerce Sales Projections Up 11%-14%
- AdPurp Profiles: Matt Wong Reflects on His First Few Months
- Could A.I. and Machine Learning Change the Affiliate Game?
- Motivation Secrets For Maximizing Affiliate Performance
- Why Did Advertise Purple Travel 5,642 Miles to Attend an Affiliate Conference in Paris?