In most cases, yes. Each affiliate network has a small percentage of unique publishers, and these can bring new, additional value to your affiliate program. However it’s important to note, adding on supplemental programs typically won’t garner the same volume as the original program did.
- Despite Troubling Times in the U.S., Holiday E-commerce Sales Projections Up 11%-14%
- AdPurp Profiles: Matt Wong Reflects on His First Few Months
- Could A.I. and Machine Learning Change the Affiliate Game?
- Motivation Secrets For Maximizing Affiliate Performance
- Why Did Advertise Purple Travel 5,642 Miles to Attend an Affiliate Conference in Paris?